Get out of the old school hairstyle of a basic pouf or a center parting at the front, and go for something more quirky and fun like twists or hair coiled in vertical sections throughout the crown area.
- Get that bun off the charts, and leave your tresses loose even on the big day, curl them or have them styled romantically so the strands show.
- Go contrasting with your eyeshadows. Wearing the same color eyeshadows as your outfit is certainly a no now.
- Get that Bengali tigress out in you. Choosing a nicely winged liner can really help bring out your eye shape. Give your self a thick winged liner and kajal just like the Bong beauties.
- over made up look is a complete yesteryear thing now, a flawless, dewy looking base is totally trending.
- make sure the dupatta you purchase for your head is super lightweight, brides often make the mistake of getting heavy work dupattas which are indeed difficult to carry.
Get in touch with us for bridal makeup services @ 91-9999963537 and all look our work at our official Facebook fan page