Perfecting the DARK lips.
Using highly pigmented and dark colors on the lips can be a tricky game and here’s a step by step process to perfect those lips.
- Pat face powder on your entire lip
- Carefully line them with your shade of choice
- Fill the lips either with a lip brush or the wand.
- Place a single ply of tissue and pat loose face powder on the lips.
- Top with another layer of lip color
- Sharpen the outer corners of your lips using an angular brush and face powder
- Your neat and sharp winter lips are ready now.
- You could dab a lighter lip shade on your Cupid’s bow to create a dual color and a more fuller look.