Getting WEDDING DAY jitters already?
Relax! It’s perfectly normal to be nervous on your wedding day since it takes a lot of effort and planning to put things together for an Indian wedding.
Keeping a checklist for the wedding day helps one remember all things major! Not checking these things in time can lead to a few slip ups you surely don’t want on your wedding day!
Follow the Wedding Day Checklist mentioned by Makeup Artist Sohni Juneja to be hassal free on your wedding day.
1. A day prior check your Bridal Gear i.e. Dress, footwear, Jewelry. All zips and locks should be in place and working fine.
2. Confirm the timings with your Makeup Artist and Photographer.
3. Prepare an Emergency wedding Makeup Kit. It can come handy just incase any touch ups are needed.
4. Use a face pack that you have used endlessly before and never had any reaction with. Finish off with icing the face.
5. Try getting a good night sleep a day prior. A full 8 hour sleep will make you look fresh and energetic for the day.
6. Do not shower with hot water. Ice your face again.
7. Eat a healthy breakfast and keep hydrated all day. You will surely be busy on your wedding day with no time for meals so get your day started with a full and balanced meal. (Carry nuts handy in your pocket).
8. Call your photographer in time to work out the behind the scenes photoshoot.
9. Be Happy AND smile it’s your wedding day.
10. Go Get Married gorgeous!
Sohni Juneja is a professional makeup artist extending bridal makeup services in Delhi and Dehradun. With over 10 years of experience in the industry she’s sure to channel your inner beauty and let that glow pop on your face. To keep updated with makeup and skincare updates, follow the Best makeup artist in Delhi / Best makeup artist in Dehradun Sohni Juneja on Insta and Facebook.